Friday, August 17, 2012

0 Get Inspired By Kelly Rowlands Sence of Style when it comes to dresses.

 i just love how she combined the Animal Printed shoes, purple dress and the handbag, not to leave the scarf.(My style for real)


                                                    Kelly has a sexy body curve, am dying for it


 I dont know if Animal prints is ever out of fashion for me, OMG i love the simple hair style and Accessory` on her. Plus the Shoe. I can just say I do.
                                                       In Love with the Floral Prints

                                                                I love the Leopard Prints
                                     Brandy ur looking gud, just hope ur not Gossiping
                                          I'm Loving the look on her face and the shades.

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Members

 

Flexy Collections Copyright © 2011 - |- Template modified by Edward Lila 0715 574363r - |- Powered by Blogger Templates