Monday, September 10, 2012

0 My Colour mixing, I love bright Colours

                                                               The Blazer is just Lovely
                                 Loved the Green Handy and My Favourite Red Aldo Shoes
 Love my SALSA Hair, Thanks to Digna write to me and i will give you her no.Ts nice n Cheap trust me
                                                                    Aldo
                                       Wit Em Geek Shades and Yellow African Earings
                                                                Im Hungry
                                I love the hair, thankx Digna , Love me huge

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Members

 

Flexy Collections Copyright © 2011 - |- Template modified by Edward Lila 0715 574363r - |- Powered by Blogger Templates