Wednesday, October 10, 2012

1 A Happy Birth day To my ever since Childhood BFF Aziza aka ZIZI, Have a good One

To my one and only bestfriend i ever had, i miss every silly moments we shared, your the best i ever met, i thank God that our mom's were BFF'S and passed it to us.

From you i have  learn't what true friendship is. If only i were there with you to make it even more colourful. Im looking forward to see you in a few days.

May God Grant you the desires of your heart and make you live 900 years just like Adam.  I love you so much and this is from the botton of my heart.  HAVE A GOOD ONE DOLL


My ZIZI

.
 To the woman who brough my bestfriend in this world, im ever gratful and im sure where ever my mum is she is ever proud and gratful to have you for a firiend.  Thank you for filling the gap that would have ben there if i never had a mom. The mwamba'z are the best and have such a family bond such enough to inspire me.  I keep learning from you guys.

I love you Banji and you'r the best mum in this whole world.  Thank you for briong Aziza in this world, it was the best present you ever gave me and everyone else who loves her.  i DEDICATE TO YO Forever young ha ha, love it.


Much love

Gracella G

1 comments:

banji said...

Wow grace my love, words can not express how you have made me feel right now.You my girl are beyond a treasure,your goodness of heart will always be blessed with overflowing blessings.Thanks for being there for your us God bless

Total Pageviews

Members

 

Flexy Collections Copyright © 2011 - |- Template modified by Edward Lila 0715 574363r - |- Powered by Blogger Templates