Saturday, October 20, 2012

0 Bandage Skirts Coming in my Next Stock, Stay Tuned

Hello Guys,

 i think im getting more serious about what im doing, i learn't something  if God enables you to do something  do it the best that you can and seriously.  If you wanna take a step forward then you gat to act forward.  Take it as a challenge. I will soon be bringing new stock of various collections and this time better than before. So for some reason i will not post very frequently while im away cause i know i will be very busy, but i know i can't afford not to totally post anything.  I love you guys and you keep me going n you push me further and further.

I always tell myself and soul
    
 "I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST THAT ENABLES ME"

Lets learn what are Bandage Skirts for those that did't know that this is the name, check this out.




I love the whole look fellow blogger, i like the small Blazer, just so cool




This is a short type Bandage skirt, we have short and long,order your nowwwww



       I love the mixture, black, brown,pink and white,so nice


striped mini skirt on Olivia Munn
Looking sexy in a Bandage skirt allong with a long Coat

office outfit with bandage skirt blazer
   Lovely, Official sort of like, well it depends with your office babes
 black taupe striped body conscious tight skirt outfit Fergie

I'm loving the black and white stripes this will also be available in flexy collections next stock

Stay tuned Guys

Love you all and have a fantabilous weekend.


Gracella G

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Members

 

Flexy Collections Copyright © 2011 - |- Template modified by Edward Lila 0715 574363r - |- Powered by Blogger Templates