Monday, December 31, 2012

0 A word of thanks to you

Breaking the silence,

Hellow my people, Sory i have been so quiet i had been extra busy with work, family and X-mas celebrations... Oooh My..

I have just felt it in my heart to day to give thanks first to My God who is the Author of my Faith, My Family, My Husband who has ever stood by me through the journey of life ever since i met him, my FANS.
My Life, My Salvation and every single day that i live i have learn't to thank God for every single day of my life.

He is the reason that i live, he holds my hand and takes me from Victory to victory.  I want to challenge you today to give thanks to  God for every single thing that has ever happend to your life, for God has no Mistakes and you are not a Mistake.  You are a blessing and a chosen Generation.

I thank God for Flexy Collections Blog and i belive i am going to Own a Physical Shop by God's Grace.

Every Single day of My Life Im Blessed. Happy New Year 2013 and may God bless you more and keep.
Mostly, may your hearts desires come true unto this year.

I love you Guys and thank you for your support, i still need you in the coming year and many years to come.


We should give thanks to God because........







One among the many reasons why we should give thanks









Say to yourself i am blessed.

Love you all.

Happy New Year 2013

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Members

 

Flexy Collections Copyright © 2011 - |- Template modified by Edward Lila 0715 574363r - |- Powered by Blogger Templates