Wednesday, March 13, 2013

1 New Stock at Flexy Collections lets meet there

Hellow guys,

 what a bad person i have been lately, had just been so so lazy and i keep travelling on and off but so far i am so so thankful for the support that you guys have been giving me on our Shop flexy collections.

For those that did not know yes we are located at Makumbusho Dar es Salaam. we are selling all trends that you know from dresses, tops, pants, handbags,shoes both flats and high heels.

Karibuni wote.

Abbie Cornish In Safiyaa - 2nd Annual 25 Most Powerful Stylists Luncheon

Get similar Dresses From our current stock we have the red in exact style.

Rose Byrne In Balenciaga - 'I Give It A Year' 2013 SXSW Music, Film + Interactive Festival Premiere

Get similar Tops in our Current Stock, me love this

10342361_1762874_1000



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi my family member! I wish to say that this article is
amazing, great written and include almost all significant infos.
I'd like to see extra posts like this .

my homepage ... コーチ

Total Pageviews

Members

 

Flexy Collections Copyright © 2011 - |- Template modified by Edward Lila 0715 574363r - |- Powered by Blogger Templates