Friday, September 28, 2012

0 Anita Rocking Flexy Collections, Love It. See More in her Blog

Im so so excited guys, how nice and encouraging getting to see my collections already on people, im glad to see my fellow blogger Anita  http://anithascloset.blogspot.com/ rocking the white Blazer/Shirt like Top.
It's amaizing, she is sooo fast,she came for it at my work place and left so innocently as though nothing will happen, then gess what just afew mintus i saw the little somthing on bbm, then on the blog.  Much love to u                                            Nita,. And i promise to post many more Rockings of my collection.

                                    This is what i call seroius people when it comes to look
I love how she added the taste with the brownish Hand Bag, white Skirt and the Blouse. Much love

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Members

 

Flexy Collections Copyright © 2011 - |- Template modified by Edward Lila 0715 574363r - |- Powered by Blogger Templates