Thursday, October 4, 2012

2 Do you Appreciate Yourself from your Inside? Do you have a part of you'r look, body that you hate? Learn From me


Today I'm A Happy Person Because i know my value and i appreciate every part of me, What of you?


                                                              Natural me

.
                                       I'm Slim but daaaah very in love with my body
This is an Expression of God's Creation .


        Self Rejection, Lack of Confident on your Body Parts...........?,

Hey people, hope your all kicking like me, Honestly the fact that I even have time to blog is just by God,s grace I can say, i have been busy lately.

Well, it so happens that I was driving to work today morning and something just came up to my mind and told me “Gracella, gess its high time you share with the world what was your greatest fear and what you feel now…” And I was like OMG..!

I thank God that through my blog I have happened to get many many new Friends and as you know each person that is attached to you has a role to play in your life, I mean even if they hurt you someday, they were meant to come groom you or teach you something so you become a better person.

Any way lets go to the point, After meeting so many friends (Customers) I came to realized despite being beautiful, most of you people are not confident of yourselves, like some would say words such as

Hey I wish I coud buy this skirt but my legs are just ugly, or thin that I have to were trousers and long skirts”

“ if only I had no huge stomach, I would be outing on nice Tops..”

“ If only I had a small Butt, I would be putting on Pencil Skirts…”

“ If only I had smaller boobs, I would have bought this Top…..”

Guys I think ts high time to need to hear my Testimony I can say, You cannot belive I really hated myself so much, was less confident of my looks, especially the fact that im a Victoria Beckam Shape I mean Slim used to make me eny people with bigger bodies.

I always belived people with light skin Complextion are the only beautiful people, well forgetting that black is beautiful.  I never imagined that today I would stand and share with you what I think about fashion, or even have a fashion blog for Gods sake, not until I learn;t something.


 Learn to appreciate every part of your body and know that there are people who don’t have what  you are complaining about, something else so long as you were created by God, believe it that he created you in his own image.

Learn to accept yourself,love yourself from within that is when you will be able to express it from the outside.  The secret of many models confidence is that they belive in themselves and know they are attractive and beautiful that is when you can see it from outside.

I personally learn the secret and it was not a one day process, sometimes you have to tell yourself by Words “ Gracella you are beautiful” with time it will stick into you and will become part of you.

I belive with the few words that I have shared with you, you will now wear all kinds of cloths regardless of your body size or shape so long as it looks Good on you.

Look at me now, I am not be like KIM KARDASHIAN but meeeeen I love myself and im grateful and proud of who and the way I am. 

Learn to live a happy life, and Turst me, It begins with you.

Let's share our insecurities to overcome them,

Love you all Loads,

Gracella     G

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You rock girl

Gracella G said...

hey Anonymous,

Thankx alot and please share with us your experience or thoughs on the post content

Total Pageviews

Members

 

Flexy Collections Copyright © 2011 - |- Template modified by Edward Lila 0715 574363r - |- Powered by Blogger Templates