Friday, October 12, 2012

0 Victoria Beckham Adds Prescription Eyeglasses To Her Fashion Empire


To tell you the truth it was news for me that Victoria Beckham is near-sighted, maybe because we rarely see her in prescription eyeglasses. However, the secret is revealed now and it is done in the usual Victoria’s manner – she has designed a line of eyewear to add to her fashion empire.

Victoria Beckham designs a collection of prescription eyeglasses

Victoria Beckham designs a collection of prescription eyeglasses
Victoria Beckham is quite a practical lady I should say. Whatever she needs she creates it. She has clothing lines she could wear, denim and sunglasses collections, and even a perfect range of handbags to complete her outfits. And now she has her own line of eyewear – not very diverse but enough to feature the most popular shapes: aviator styles and large dark frames, both unisex and more feminine pieces.
Victoria explained on how the idea of creating eyeglasses came to her:
I do need to wear glasses but I haven’t found glasses that suit me or that I particularly like. I’ve always been quite self-conscious about this, so that’s why I’ve decided to do them myself.”
Victoria Beckham designs a collection of prescription eyeglasses
The glasses which have been designed for Spring/ Summer 2013 fashion season, were created under collaboration with Cutler & Gross. The collection includes six styles, each style in three colors, which will cost a fashionista up to $400-per-pair.
Speaking about her new collection Victoria Beckham jokes:
I will be wearing my glasses now, and it will be nice to see where I will be going for once.”
To be honest it's no doubt i love her spirt if not her and her goal getter move.

Be Inspired.

Gracella G

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Members

 

Flexy Collections Copyright © 2011 - |- Template modified by Edward Lila 0715 574363r - |- Powered by Blogger Templates